The LFC Fund enables our amazing international school to offer the highest level of educational experience possible to all of our students and teachers, and secures our school for future generations.
Like all U.S. independent schools, the LFC relies on this annual fund as the core of its fundraising efforts. Your tax-deductible gifts directly support the everyday operating expenses that are not covered by tuition alone. In fact, it helps keep tuition lower than it would otherwise need to be, as it receives no significant support from either the US or French governments.
We Can Have Huge Impact
The LFC Fund supports:
- Our areas of greatest need
- Academic excellence: curriculum support, rigorous offerings and a personalized approach to learning
- Outstanding faculty: recruiting, training and development for top-notch teachers & staff
- Access & inclusion: 20%+ of our talented students receive financial aid
Help us reach our 100% participation goal. Merci !
If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
Annual Giving FAQs
- I already pay tuition. Why do I need to make a gift?
- What does the LFC Fund help support?
- Why is 100% family participation important?
- How does the LFC Fund differ from Invest in Kids?
- I attend and give to many LFC events. Do those count as my LFC Fund gift?
- How much should I give?
- How do I make a gift to the LFC Fund?
- Will my company match my LFC donation?
- Can I restrict my gift?
- Can I dedicate my gift to someone?
- Can I set up a recurring gift?
- Can I add LFC to my will?
- How can I volunteer for the LFC Fund?
- I have more questions, who should I talk to?