How to Apply
Your LFC journey starts here.
Thank you for your interest in the Lycée Français de Chicago!
We welcome you to explore LFC and apply to become a member of our multicultural, multilingual community. All qualified students are considered for admission without regard to race, religion, sex, disability, national or ethnic origin, or gender identity.
Some helpful hints:
- Our main entry points are pre-elementary and Grade 9 IB. We welcome inquiries at all grade levels, subject to space availability.
- Families applying for financial aid must also complete the admissions process in order to be considered.
- In primary school, non-French speakers are eligible for enrollment from pre-K to Grade 3, depending on space availability in our Welcoming Language Program.
- Our high school IB program is taught in English and welcomes non-French-speaking students from Grades 9–12.
- Mid-year enrollments may be possible depending on space availability and grade level.
Questions? Please fill out our inquiry form or contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or 773-665-0066, ext 201.
IB Open House Hour
Online Applications Open Subscribe to Alerts
LFC Open House Subscribe to Alerts
Financial Aid Applications Open for Current Families Subscribe to Alerts
Pre-K to Grade 5 Applications Due Subscribe to Alerts
Financial Aid Applications Close for Current Families Subscribe to Alerts
Dates & Deadlines
*6th-12th: Rolling Enrollment
Financial Aid Due*
*Jan. for Current Families
*Pre-K in Feb.
Admissions Requirements & Timelines
- General Admissions Timeline
- Pre-K, Jr-K & K
- Grades 1 to 5
- Grades 6 to 12: French Baccalaureate Program
- Grades 9-12: International Baccalaureate Program
General Admissions Timeline
Pre-K, Jr-K & K
Grades 1 to 5
Grades 6 to 12: French Baccalaureate Program
Grades 9-12: International Baccalaureate Program
Director of Admissions
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Manager
Assistant to the Director of Admissions