Welcome to LFC!
At the Lycée Français de Chicago, students receive a world-class international education in a welcoming, caring and inclusive environment.
Students and families are surrounded by a community of peers from a diversity of backgrounds.
Children of all citizenships, ethnic origins, religions, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation and socioeconomic backgrounds are encouraged to apply. As a result, our families represent a richly diverse international community within Chicago, and our alumni become true global ambassadors.
- A world-class pre-K to Grade 12 education
- A unique multicultural learning environment
- No previous French required, except in Grades 4 to 8
- French-English bilingual immersion: pre-K to Grade 8
- Two world-renowned high school programs: Grade 9 to 12
- Third language option: Beginning in Grade 4
- Four or fifth language option: Grades 9 to 12
Our main admission points are pre-K and the Grade 9 English-based IB program. Enrollment at other grade levels is subject to availability.
Meet Our Admissions Team
Director of Admissions
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Manager
Assistant to the Director of Admissions
Lycée Français de Chicago
At a Glance
To Teacher Ratio
& 30 Languages Represented
Receive Financial Aid