A powerful global perspective.
Students thrive at LFC thanks to its focus on academic excellence, language immersion and cultural diversity.
Guided by a personalized teaching approach, children from all walks of life and corners of the world come together to explore learning through language.
Cognitive skills are strengthened, capacity for creativity expands, and abilities to adapt and analyze are awakened as children apply their minds through multiple linguistic lenses. Doors instantly open to a world of learning and wonder. Through our community and classrooms, children cross international borders without ever leaving Chicago.
This is the unique and lifelong gift of a Lycée education.
- A world-class pre-K to Grade 12 education
- A unique multicultural learning environment
- French-English bilingual immersion: pre-K to Grade 8
- No previous French required, except in Grades 4 to 8
- Third language option: Beginning in Grade 4
- Fourth and fifth language options: Grades 9 to 12
- Two world-renowned high school programs: Grade 9 to 12
- No previous French required in most grades
Lycée Français de Chicago
At a Glance
Student to Teacher
Go on to higher education