Facilities & Rentals
Bright, full of light, and welcoming.
The LFC's state-of-the-art, environmentally-sustainable building is a nurturing, stimulating and safe environment for students to grow and succeed.
Our fifty classrooms are equipped with interactive boards, four science labs, two art studios, two libraries, an innovation lab, a student life center, full-sized gym, outdoor basketball court, soccer field, and sports court...all on 3.8 green acres. Located in the vibrant, family-friendly neighborhood of Lincoln Square/Ravenswood, the campus is accessible by CTA bus (22,50,81), CTA rail (Damen Brown Line) and Metra (UP-N Ravenswood).
A few highlights:
- The environmentally-sustainable building is constructed with a green roof to save on energy costs.
- A majestic four-story open atrium connects the school as one vibrant community – the heart and hub of our multicultural campus.
- Our 3.8 acre campus provides ample room for two playgrounds, a soccer field, a basketball court, Flames athletics, plus parking and a private drive for student pick-up and drop-off.
- Classrooms and science labs are designed to promote collaboration, exploration and differentiated instruction. They are technology-enabled as appropriate to promote learning.
- Specialized studios affirm our commitment to music and the arts.
- Two state-of-the-art libraries, a full-size gymnasium and cafeteria.
- Community-centric gathering spaces promote new opportunities to engage, interact, nurture friendships and build school spirit.
- Our home is in one of the city’s most dynamic, artistic and cultural neighborhoods where we can cultivate in-the-community partnerships for student learning.
LFC offers a variety of opportunities to utilize our space.
The school prioritizes its space for LFC-related academic and community programs. When not in use by the LFC, we rent to external groups who would like to use the space consistent with the school’s mission and philosophy.
If you are interested in using space at the LFC:
- Complete the form or call 773-665-0066 x260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your event details, including:
- Type of space you need
- Type of event you plan to host
- Date and time of your event
- If we can accommodate your request, we will send a facilities-use contract for you to fill out and return.
- The agreement will state the usage fee (50% of the usage fee is due in advance).
- The soccer field rental fee is $180/hour.
- Our contract requires a Certificate of Insurance for all use of the space.
- Please expect a two-week turn-around time for all space requests.