Pick-Up & Drop-Off
Parents who walk or drive their children to and from school must adhere to the school's pick-up and drop-off procedures, designed to make the process safe and efficient.
Drop-off and pick-up take place at different locations depending on the student’s grade level:
- Grey Door (Irving Park Road entrance, parking lot) for kindergarten, welcoming class, grades 3 and 4, Middle School, and High School.
- Blue Door (school’s main entrance, parking lot) for pre-kindergarten, jr-kindergarten, and grades 1, 2, and 5 only.
- Irving Park (pedestrian entrance) for all students.
- On Wednesdays, the pre-elementary students attend a half day and will be picked up at the main entrance.
- Do not drop off your child more than 15 minutes before the start of their school day. Class Schedule
- Please have the backpacks, lunches, and students ready to go before entering the drop-off zone.
- Staff members assist the children out of their cars at the drop-off locations. Only the staff members are to open and close the car doors. Students must exit on the passenger side of the car (curbside).
- Arriving students should proceed directly to their classrooms where their teachers will welcome them.
- At no time should vehicles be parked or left unattended in the pick-up and drop-off lanes.
- No vehicles are allowed to park in the parking lot during the drop-off and pick-up period. Only staff members or parents with an appointment or having to visit the School Office may use the parking lot.