The Lycée program begins at the pre-kindergarten level and continues through 12th grade. It is broken down into subdivisions that roughly correspond to those in the American school system:
- Pre-Elementary Program (Pre-Kindergarten, Jr-Kindergarten, Kindergarten)
- Elementary School (grades 1 through 5)
- Middle School (grades 6 through 9)
- High School (grades 10 through 12)
- Lycée students follow the French National Curriculum, combined with key American subjects. This intercultural curriculum prepares them for the French Baccalaureate examination as well as the finest colleges and universities in North America.
See an overview of the Lycée Curriculum.